Photo detail

Camera Maker Canon Camera Model Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
Aperture f/8 Exposure Value 0 EV
Exposure Program Manual Exposure Time 1/160 sec
Flash No Flash Focal Length 70 mm
ISO 100 Metering Mode Pattern
Date/Time 2013:09:01 09:18:11 Copyright © 2013 Jason O. Watson. All rights reserved.
Resolution Unit Inch X Resolution 240 dots per ResolutionUnit
Y Resolution 240 dots per ResolutionUnit Compression Jpeg Compression
Exposure Mode 1 Subject Distance 2.25
Keywords historical marker Elmwood Cemetery Texas TX display graveyard Historical Site marker sign attraction education information landmark Place of Interest Tourist Destination Travel Destination Arminda Lynch cemetery G.P. Barber G.W. Slaughter Grave from the Cove historic marker historic site James A. Lynch Nellie Crump Palo Pinto County signage attractive destination educating info tourist attraction United States gravestone history no people text appealing tourism travel United States of America grave stone historic nobody word attract daytime displays graveyards historical markers markers signs South color image historical landmarks outdoor tombstone vertical Jason O. Watson / appeal cemeteries day educate historic markers historic sites colour image destinations headstone outside tourist attractions day time gravestones grave day-time grave stones US words death color images daylight outdoors tombstones USA verticals colour images headstones natural light outsides U.S. graves U.S.A. deaths sign with text Caption ELMWOOD CEMETERY This cemetery was established in 1883 when G. W. Slaughter and G. P. Barber donated land to the city. Prior to that time, a site known as The Cove served as a public burial place. Graves from The Cove were relocated here in 1884. The oldest documented grave is that of Nellie Crump, who died in 1881. Other burials include those of city founder James A. Lynch, his wife Arminda, and pioneer citizens. First known as City Cemetery, the name Elmwood was adopted after ladies of the civic league planted elm trees here in 1913. The cemetery is maintained by the city. (1988)