Photo detail

Camera Maker Canon Camera Model Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
Aperture f/8 Color Space Uncalibrated
Exposure Value 0 EV Exposure Program Manual
Exposure Time 1/320 sec Flash No Flash
Focal Length 35 mm ISO 100
Metering Mode Pattern Date/Time 2013:06:29 19:15:38
Copyright © 2013 Jason O. Watson. All rights reserved. Orientation 1: Normal (0 deg)
Resolution Unit Inch X Resolution 240 dots per ResolutionUnit
Y Resolution 240 dots per ResolutionUnit Compression Jpeg Compression
Exposure Mode 1 Subject Distance 1.63
Keywords Saint Teresa Avila church historic marker CA attraction destination display education information landmark marker sign tourist California Archbishop Alemany attractive Bodega chapel educating historical marker Historical Site Historical Sites info Jasper O'Farrell Louis Rossi Place of Interest Places of Interest road side Saint Teresa of Avila signage Sonoma County tour tourism tourist attraction Tourist Destination travel Travel Destination West appealing Christianity no people sightseeing text United States attract history nobody religion sightsee word churches daytime destinations displays historic markers landmarks markers signs tourists United States of America appeal color image Jason O. Watson educate historic outdoor vertical chapels day historical markers road sides tourist attractions tours colour image historical outside day time day-time US words color images daylight outdoors USA verticals colour images natural light outsides U.S. U.S.A. Caption CHURCH OF SAINT TERESA OF AVILA Constructed of redwood in 1859 by New England ships carpenters on Spanish land grant donated by Jasper O'Farrell. On March 8, 1860, Father Louis Rossi was appointed pastor. Archbishop Alemany dedicated the church in the town of Bodega on June 2, 1861, and it has served this coastal community continuously for over a century. California Registered Historical Landmark No. 820 Plaque placed by the State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Roman Catholic Church and the Sonoma County Parks and Recreation Department. June 2, 1968."