VA-E5 Fork Chruch

Marker text: FORK CHRUCH

Fork Church was first house in a 1722 frame building near the present church site. It was known as "The Chapel in the Forks" and derived its name from the nearby confluence of the North and South Anna rivers and the Little and Newfound rivers. The present building was erected between 1736 and 1740.

Today in Marker History


View more information