VA-NW4 Warner Hall

Marker text: WARNER HALL

Three miles east is Warner Hall. The estate was patented about 1650 by Augustine Warner, who built the first house in 1674. Bacon, the rebel, was here for a time in 1676. The later house, built about 1740 and burned in 1849, has been beautifully restored.

Conservation & Development Commission, 1929

Today in Marker History


View more information