PA-136 New Century Guild

Marker text: New Century Guild
Founded 1882 by Eliza S. Turner. One of the oldest and largest organizations created to advance the interests of women in the labor force. Originally located on Girard St., the Guild moved to Arch St. in 1893 and to this location in 1906.
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission 1996

Today in Marker History


View more information