Marker text: DESTREHAN MANOR HOUSE
Constructed 1787-1790 for Robert de Logny. Inherited by Jean Noel d'Estrehan 1800. Bought from heirs of Pierre A. Rost in 1914 by Mexican Petroleum Co. Donated 1972 to River Road Historical Society by American Oil Co.
Erected by St. Charles Police Jure and St. Charles Bi-centennial Committee in Cooperation with Louisiana Tourist Development Commission, 1973.