Marker text: FORBES FLOUR MILL
This is all that remains of the four-story stone flour mill built in 1854 by James Alexander Forbes. The town that grew around this building was first called Forbes Mill, then Forbestown, and finally Los Gatos.
State Registered Landmark No. 458
Tablet placed by California Centennials Commission, Los Gatos Lions Club, Dedicated June 10, 1950