Marker text: OLD ADOBE WOMAN'S CLUB - This adobe, among the oldest in Santa Clara Valley, was one of several continuous rows of homes built in 1792-1800 as dwellings for the Indian families of Mission Santa Clara. It links the Franciscan padres' labors with California of today.
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 249
Plaque placed by the California State Park Commission in cooperation with the Santa Clara Women's Club. January 20, 1961.