Marker text: SEBASTIAN STORE
This is the oldest store building along the north coast of San Luis Obispo County. Built in 1852 at Whaling Point, one half mile westward, it was moved in 1878 to its present location. Operated by the Sebastian family for half century, it is now owned and operated by J.C. and Louise Sebastian.
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 726
Plaque placed by the California State Park Commission in cooperation with San Luis Obispo County Historical Society and El Pinal Parlor No. 163, Native Daughters of the Golden West, May 29, 1960.