Marker text: FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH BUILDING - Designed by pioneer architects R. H. Daley and Theodore Eisen, this church is an outstanding example of late Victorian Gothic architectural styling. It is the best surviving example in this region of the early works associated with Eisen, who later became an important Southern California architect. The church has been in continuous use since its construction in 1874, longest pastorates were those of Richard Wylie and Erwin Bollinger.
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 878
Plaque Placed by the State Department of Parks and Recreation in Cooperation with the Napa County Historical Society, May 18, 1975